Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Backdated 8/8/09

I've been away on vacation for a bit, so my posting has been interrupted. Ironically, though, it's been a fruitful writing time, so I have many haiku to catch up on posting!! Please bear with me, and the regular posting schedule will resume soon!!

93.

"It's a shrinking time."
The Creole cabbie's quite wise.
Coping's now the norm.

92.

Praying for safety:
two smooth flights with no trouble.
Warm welcome at home.

91.

Last night was the last
crackle of the way things were.
Farewell, 'BCN.

* - For Geek USA's last broadcast on Boston's WBCN.

90.

Can't wait to be home!!
Missing my family lots.
Can't wait to squeeze them!!

89.

I don't know why but
traveling helps me to write.
Haiku aplenty!!

88.

As I wait to fly,
thinking lovingly of home,
I eat tart shallots.

87.

A happy sadness.
Stuck at sixes and sevens.
A sad happiness.

86.

More often than not,
I pick chicken when I can.
Veggie-head by chance?

85.

My tummy was all
jiggly and weird last night, but
I hope that's done now!

84.

Wow, that was so fast!
Service at Cafe Elise
is just like lightning!

83.

Am I shutting doors
without really knowing that
they were even there?

No comments:

Post a Comment